Immigration news in Canada

Follow the Immetis blog to be informed of the latest immigration news in Quebec and Canada.

Find out if you need a visa or eTA to enter Canada

Depending on where you are from, you’ll need to apply for a visa or apply for an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to enter Canada. Watch our video to find out which procedure applies to you. Visit Canada!

Copyright 2017 © All Rights Reserved Immetis Services Juridiques inc.