Working in Canada

To be able to work in Canada when you are neither a permanent resident nor a Canadian citizen, you will need a work permit, generally called a “work visa”, except in some rare cases. The regulations apply even for a short period of employment, as soon as the work is to be done on Canadian soil.

The general rule


Numerous exceptions:


Where to start:


Our services:

Copyright 2020 © All Rights Reserved Immetis Legal Services inc.